Time for Mama Kat's (pretty much world famous) Writer's Workshop! This week, I've chosen prompt #4 ~ "On the bachelor, a rose is given to the women he could really see himself living the rest of his life with. What six things in your life would you like to give a rose to and why?"
1. My parents - For setting a quiet, honest example of strength and faith and teaching me the importance of empathy, respect and a belief in the impossible.
2. My husband - For choosing to know and accept me for who I am and for loving me, for better or for worse. Every. Single. Day.
3. My children - For showing me that love does not recognize time, presence or imperfection and for making me work harder every day to be a better person.
4. My extended family and my friends - For seeing me as someone who is worthy of their time, trust and support, without ever expecting anything in return.
5. My medical "team" - For having the genuine desire to help me live the best life that I can ( Lupus and Raynaud's) and for treating me like a human being and not just an insurance ID number.
6. Blogging - For giving me a an outlet at a time when my life was changing in a very profound way and a platform where I can express myself creatively and meet some truly amazing people.
Here's the link, peeps. You know what to do. :~)